Thursday, October 25, 2012

A Conversation with Nathan


My favorite food is: Macaroni and Cheese
My favorite sport is: Soccer
The coolest person on the earth is: My family
When I grow up I'm going to be: Police Officer
My favorite color is: red and orange
My favorite song is: The Robot Song (Interglatic Beastie Boys)
My favorite season is: Winter
If I could go anywhere in the world I'd go: Mexico
When I was little I use to: love cars
My favorite school subject is: Doing crafts
My best friend is: Matt
My favorite snack is:  Pineapple and Cheese
My favorite movie is: Bolt
I'm really good at: Coloring
My favorite thing about summer is: Going outside
My favorite thing about winter is: Tobagganing
I love the book: Splat the Cat
A food I don't like is:  Peppers
If I had one wish it would be: To get my own little skateboard
My favorite thing to do with Lucas is: Play
My favorite thing to do with Dad is: Zoom hot wheels cars down hot wheels ramps
My favorite thing to do with Mom is: Play Puzzles

1 comment:

Lesley said...

These were great posts!

So is the pineapple and cheese eaten together on the same plate or a special recipe?